Sunday 29 April 2012

Bersih 3.0 My Experience Part 2

Feel so much better now after a long long hibernate session. Well, both of my leg are now sore like nobody business. Nevermind, worth it.

Part 2 continues here...

After we got our salt water treatment from the kind mamak owner, we continue to ran randomly out of the zone. We can hear tear gas shots been fired from all around us and you bet if you were there you will just run. It was the sense of fear, frustrated, anger and more anger...

We ran with the rest of the people and decided to take cover in Maybank ATM center, we can see some of the people taking cover in there. Everyone were cursing and swearing at  the government and the police "standard abusive package".  Fuck this government, Fuck you police, Go to hell!, stupid government, useless government  are some of the curse we came across. (Including myself..hehe )

2 of our group member that was with me decided to head out of KL for safety while I called Chin Fui to make sure their location and status but no one answered.( Guess they were busy running as well..haha)

We walked to Pasar Seni Putra LRT station and waited there to see if it is safe. There were wave of people in yellow walking out of the city or to any nearby stations. Worried about the group status, I finally managed to call Chin Fui and found out that the the group were at Nandos, right beside plaza rakyat.

No one knew what's going on, and what will going to happen next.. I told the two that was me to stay at the LRT station while I ran to meet the group on the other side, they asked me to stay but I just ran off. Ha! ( A decision I regret , yeah I should had stay put)

As I ran towards Kota Raya, situation were totally different than I expected. People were running away and to my surprise,I heard the sound of the tear gas canister being fired. I was still confident to continue, thinking that people are starting to disperse and ain't no reason the police is going to gas Kota Raya, they should be firing somewhere close.That was what I thought!

It was almost like a movie when my thought was shattered when a tear gas canister landed 5 steps in front of me, puffing out "delicious" smoke! It all happened within 3-4seconds. Holy shit!  The only thing I can remember was people shouting Tear gas! Tear gas! and the sound of the shots fired.

Instinct kicked in, I ran backwards to a street with the rest of the people while I can hear tear gas canister being fired behind me, not knowing where that god damn thing is going to land.

I ran into a bar/restaurant that was opened for shelter, only realized after that it is The Reggae Bar. After making sure they didn't fire any tear gas canister towards our direction, I took off and ran back to the direction where I came from via another path. Yup, Pasar Seni LRT station again~  -_____-

When I went back, the two of them can't be found and I was quite sure they found their way out of KL already. Destined to be not alone, my friend Carol and her group called me from distance! What a surprise AGAIN~never expect to meet them here。

People that got up to the station came back down with the news , LRT tutup! Wtf? I joined Carol's group and took some rest. It was the time when we start to share our gas session story with  people that we don't even know, scold the police and share any latest news we heard.

Chin Fui finally called to check my whereabouts, apparently the group walked to Hang Tuah Station while Chin Fui stayed to get me tag along. Thank you CF~~~ sob sob

I told Chin Fui that it was like a war zone near Kota Raya and I was too tired to even run back there again. He asked me to wait for him, he took another road to find me. Finally we meet and we walked together to meet the rest of group at Hang Tuah station. My leg start to cramp like no body business, hungry and thirsty to the max.

Finally! We rejoined the group that was waiting for us and we walked to Kenanga whole sell center to have our meal.  While we were having our meal, the two that ran off to the LRT station with me came! They came back by car to meet us and offered us ride back to sri petaling lrt station.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 28th of April,  Malaysian stood up again to fight for the country freedom, liberty and say no to a tyrant government.  Everyone are hero.

If you are supporting at home,  there is no shame by doing this. I didn't participate in the last two round of Bersih too. (Now I regret...)

If you are being ignorant by saying that it doesn't change anything, resistant is futile and ignorance is bliss?

I believe is time for you to wake up.

For the future generation! Hidup Rakyat!









No comments:

Post a Comment